| This is my attempt of taking a picture of myself--you get the drift :-) |
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
28 Weeks
It's official-- I am 28 weeks pregnant with our second little man. That means I am officially in my third trimester...the end is nearing (12 weeks or less). We are getting so excited and starting to really prepare for his arrival. I am feeling really good (knock on wood). I sleep great for the most part and can still breathe easily. I think I have started my "nesting" phase. I don't remember being like this with Connor, but I have cleaned out just about every cabinet, closet, and drawer in this house. I already have plans to do a deep spring cleaning in a couple weeks-- is it sad that I am excited for it? I feel larger than I was the first time and am just waiting for the swelling to start. I have a feeling this little guy is going to be bigger than Connor was. Only time will tell. He is a mover and a kicker and I love feeling every little movement. Here are a couple belly pictures at 28 weeks. We are hoping and praying the next 12 weeks continue to go smooth and that our little guy arrives healthy as can be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment