Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekend and SNOW

What a weekend!!  My brother Eddie was in town this past week and we have had a blast hanging out with him.  Friday the boys played poker and the girls (and Connor) went to a 31 party at Maria's.  Saturday Nicholas and Gabriel were baptized.  Then Sunday was my Mom's birthday and we celebrated with dinner and lots of laughs.  I wish I captured more pictures this weekend, but in the midst of the visiting and craziness I only remembered my camera  on Sunday.
Silly Uncle Eddie--we had so much fun with him in town

I just love this little boy to pieces


The entire adult gang-- we are a crazy bunch!
Today it SNOWED!  Finally we got to use the boots I bought months ago for Connor.  Connor was so excited for the snow and talked about it ALL night.  We played outside for a little bit this afternoon-- it was so cold, but lots of fun!

This picture cracks me up.  Connor did not want to wear his mittens. "Mom how am I supposed to pick up snow with these on?"

1 comment:

Marissa and Johnny said...

What a great pic of your family!