Connor and I headed over to the Whittle Shortline Railroad which is literally right across 141 from us. We had heard about it from a couple different people but never had ventured over...until now. And now that we now it is so close, so fun, and completely free-- I think we will be going back time and time again. What is the Whittle Shortline Store? It is a room full of train tables and puzzles. Connor had a blast playing with all the trains and building his own track. He did so good at jumping right in and not being shy (which is starting to occur more and more). The only thing he was disappointed in was the fact that he could not join in the birthday party that was going on upstairs. Here are a few pictures of our little conductor.
 |
| "Mom I'm trying to play, do you have to take my picture right now?" |
 |
| The "Biiiiig" train table |
No comments:
Post a Comment