Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Fourth!

I can't believe it is already the fourth of July!  Happy fourth of July everyone and Happy Birthday America!  We hope you all enjoyed the day and stayed cool because it was a hot one.  We celebrated by going to the place where I have spent every single fourth of July...the farm.   My parents always throw such a fun party with family and friends and tons and tons of food.  Everyone enjoyed a day of swimming, fishing, jumping on the trampoline, swinging on the horse swing, playing disc golf, and eating until we couldn't eat anymore.  It was over 100 degrees out, but everyone still had a great time.  Thanks Mom and Dad for a fun time!

I wish I had more pictures, but it is hard to carry a camera and a 2 month old around.  :-)




I haven't been in the lake in years, but I remember when I was their age and you couldn't get me out



My Dad spends the majority of the day BBQing...God love him!


No comments: