Wednesday, July 18, 2012

2 1/2

Connor is officially 2 1/2!  He is growing up way to fast.  Sometimes when I look at him I am taken back at how old he looks and how he is starting to look more and more like a little boy and less and less like a baby. 

It amazes me that I can have an actual conversation with him...well, you know, a 2 year old conversation...but still.

He can be the sweetest little man giving kisses and hugs one minute and he can be a crazy, whiny stinker who tests our patience the next minute.  Mike and I do are best to stay one step ahead of him to try and prevent as many temper tantrums as possible.

 He is so sweet with Anderson and is such a big helper when it comes to his little brother. 

Not a day goes by without him making us laugh. 

He is the definition of a 2 year old boy- energetic, wild, dirty, funny, sly, lovable, messy, sweet...and we wouldn't trade him for the world.  However, I can say I smiled today knowing that we are now closer to 3 than we are to 2.  The temper tantrums do get better at 3...right?

We love you Connor Michael.  Happy 2 1/2 birthday!

1 comment:

Evan and Maria said...

What a handsome little man! Happy 1/2 birthday, Connor....love you, Buddy!!