I have been having trouble getting Connor to take naps lately. Some days I go up our stairs to put him back to bed several times. Some times he eventually goes to sleep and some times I give up after a couple hours of trying. Last week I thought I had a great idea when I set the pack and play up in his room and told him if he came out of his bed that he would have to sleep in the baby bed. Well, joke was on me because not only did he WANT to sleep in the pack and play, but I quickly learned that he could climb out of it and come out of his room just as easily. Yikes!
On Monday I couldn't get Connor to take a nap so I gave up. At about 5 he fell asleep here for 30 minutes:
Yes...in the baby swing!
On Wednesday we bought Connor a sleeping bag and he thought it was the COOLEST thing ever. Mommy used this to her advantage. I told him he could take naps in his sleeping bag, but he could not come out of his room unless he has to go potty or I would take it away and he would have to sleep in his bed. Let's just say...
...Problem solved!
No comments:
Post a Comment