While we were in Georgia Anderson turned 2 months old. He is such a sweet little boy. He rarely cries unless he is tired or hungry. He is very laid back and doesn't mind when his big brother is in his face or constantly touching him. Anderson is becoming such a big boy and is awake a lot more. He still gets up once or twice at night, but he just eats and goes back to sleep. He is still not a very good napper unless I put him in his swing. His 2 month check up is next week and I am anxious to see how much he has grown. We love him so much and can't imagine life without him. Happy 2 month Anderson!
This face just makes me smile!

1 comment:
Happy 2 months buddy! He is so cute I could eat him with a spoon!
Post a Comment