Thursday, March 1, 2012

32 Weeks

I am now 32 weeks pregnant with our little guy.  I am still feeling pretty good minus the nightly occurrence of restless leg syndrome-- but I can't complain, it isn't too bad.  Cravings?  I wouldn't say I have cravings, just obsessions with ice cream, cookies, candy...there's a theme here.  It is so hard to believe that we will have another baby boy to hold and love NEXT month!  Crazy!! We are getting very excited and we are very close to having the nursery finished (just one more small project this weekend... Mike is really excited for the project -can you hear the sarcasm?).  My tummy is getting large and really tight (I am sure it has nothing to do with my intake of the foods listed above)...I am getting nervous since he still has so much growing to do.  I can't wait to start getting all our baby stuff out in a few weeks.  (I just went back and read this post...can you tell I am suffering from scatter brain as well? Ha!)

Here is a picture of my 32 week belly mountain bump.

No comments: