Here is my 36 week baby bump-- I feel like I cannot get any bigger or I will literally POP! Unfortunately tonight...I do not look as good as I feel :-)
Thursday, March 29, 2012
36 Weeks
It's official, I am considered full term at 36 weeks! WooHoo! However if this pregnancy is similar to Connor, I still have 4 more full weeks to go. I am feeling really good, sleeping pretty well, and nesting like crazy. I am having a few braxton hicks contractions here and there but nothing painful or consistent. I have started my weekly doctor appointments. I went yesterday, and in the words of my doctor "Baby is in launching position" or head down. :-) I am trying to enjoy these last few weeks as much as possible-- I really love being pregnant and while I am SOOO excited to meet Mr. Anderson (have I posted that yet? Our second baby boy will be Anderson Michael), I know I will miss being pregnant. We are preparing more and more each week for his arrival. Last week we cleaned our house top to bottom and this weekend I will finish preparing the nursery and maybe start some of his laundry. Nursery pics to come... I hope and pray that these next four weeks (or less) continue to go just as well as the first 36 and that Anderson arrives safe and sound.
Here is my 36 week baby bump-- I feel like I cannot get any bigger or I will literally POP! Unfortunately tonight...I do not look as good as I feel :-)
Here is my 36 week baby bump-- I feel like I cannot get any bigger or I will literally POP! Unfortunately tonight...I do not look as good as I feel :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! Anderson is such a cute name! I can't wait to meet the little guy!
And BTW..you look great! :)
You look great! I love the name you have picked out and his nursery is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment