We had quite the Eastery Day! We started this morning at Notre Dame for an Easter Egg Hunt. We have been talking about the Easter Bunny and sitting on his lap ALL week, but when it came time to actually sit on his lap, Connor wasn't having any part of it. He played the games, ate the cookies, and had a blast "hunting" for eggs. Thanks Grandma G. for a fun filled morning.
 |
| Playing Games |
 |
| HA! |

 |
| And he's off... |
 |
| He looks so old to me in this picture |
Tonight we colored our East Eggs. This used to be one of my favorite things to do when I was little and I was just as excited to color them tonight. Connor seemed to like it just as much and was so concentrated on all the colors and which ones to use.
Then at bath time I made Connor some "bath paint". I got the idea from another blog I
stalk read. I thought it would be a fun way to end our colorful Easter festivities. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment