Sunday, December 4, 2011

Breakfast with Santa and Cookies

What a fun filled Christmas weekend we had!  On Saturday we went to Breakfast with Santa at Notre Dame High School-- thanks to Grandma G. To say Connor LOVED Santa would be a total lie.  He would not sit on his lap and didn't even want to sit on my lap for a quick picture.  He did enjoy playing the games and winning lots of fun prizes.  Thanks Grandma for a great time!

Not loving seeing Santa
Opening his present from Santa in Grandma's classroom
This picture just makes me laugh! Can you find Grandma and Connor?? HA!
Today we went to our annual Cookie Day.  My girlfriends and I have gotten together the first Sunday in December for the last 4 years to bake cookies.  It is always a fun time and we come home with SO many yummy cookies!  This is a tradition we plan to keep for years to come.  Connor enjoyed playing with Avery and tormenting Toby (the dog) while he was in his cage.  Sorry Toby!





These two are trouble :-)


 I apologize for all of the pictures.  We just got a new camera and I am loving it!  I need to figure out how to group some picture together-- anybody know how?





No comments: