Today I am 20 weeks pregnant with baby Neiman #2. Mike and I took the day off to go to our big ultrasound. The ultrasound could not have gone better. Our little peanut is measuring perfectly and looks great. The baby weighs 11 ounces and we got some cute little pictures. Baby #2 has been moving like crazy and today was no different. The ultrasound tech said that she has never seen a baby move so much...I'm talking flips and big crazy movements!! She was having difficulty catching all the pictures because the baby was moving so fast-- another hyperactive child :-) We are so thrilled that everything appears to be right on track and that baby #2 appears to be a healthy, bouncing baby
BOY! That is right, we are having our second boy and couldn't be more excited! Connor doesn't really understand yet, but I know he will love having a little brother. Mike is already looking forward to the many soccer games we have in our future. As for me, I am SO excited to have another little man to love, hold, and watch grow. It will be a lot of fun for him as well since we are adding 3 other boys to the family in the next couple days and month. We can't wait to meet our little guy in April! As for a name-- well, he doesn't have one yet, but I will share once we do. :-)
What a great start to this week...
 |
| The baby bump is out at 20 weeks. :-) |
1 comment:
Yeah for baby bumps! :) You look darling! Can hardly wait to meet our new nephew in April! :)
Post a Comment