Two years ago we welcomed Mr. Anderson Michael into this world. I cannot believe he is 2!! It's official-- I no longer have a baby (tear…). I always ask him, "Anderson, are you my baby?" And he ALWAYS responds, "NO! I big boy!". He has the cutest personality, but can be so strong willed. He is SO incredibly sweet and my little love bug. He always has hugs and kisses for us! Anderson loves Connor so much and repeats everything he says and does. He makes us smile every day and just melts my heart with his contagious laugh. He is so active and literally runs EVERYWHERE. He is Mr. Independent and always tells me "I do it."
Anderson had a great birthday! We started with donuts and presents. Then he played at Lisa's with his friends. Tonight we headed to (Anderson's choice) "Ol' McOnalds" for dinner and to play for a little bit.
Anderson Michael-
You have turned into such a sweet, loving little boy. We love you so much and wouldn't change one little thing about you. You continue to amaze us everyday. You are so brave, active, and adventurous. You, just like your brother, are a Daddy's boy-- so cute! We love you, Anderson-- with all our heart and soul! Happy second birthday my baby boy. We can't wait to see what year 3 has in store for you.
Love,
Mommy and Daddy






2 comments:
Happy 2nd Birthday, sweet boy! Can't wait to celebrate on Saturday! Diggin' the "bed head"....so darn cute! :)
What a sweet sweet boy! Love you
Post a Comment