Sunday, April 27, 2014

Gone Fishin'

On Saturday we celebrated Anderon's 2nd birthday with a fishing party.  We rented a pavilion at a park near our house.  We are so grateful the weather cooperated and we lucked out with a nice afternoon.  Anderson had so much fun celebrating and playing with his family and friends.  Minus one minor injury (poor Elizabeth) the party was a success.  We ate some yummy foods and the kids played, played, and played HARD!  Anderson had a blast-- mission accomplished!  Thank you to all our friends and family that came out to celebrate our sweet boy!  Happy second birthday A!

You all know how much I LOVE to take pictures, however I also LOVE to talk.  And sometimes my love for talking gets in the way of pictures.  I did my best to get everyone, but didn't quite make it.  We love everyone I missed just as much as everyone I got! Not to mention I missed the majority of the decorations…oh well!















1 comment:

Marla said...

Thanks for a really fun time!