Thursday, May 10, 2012

Newborn Pictures

 I kind of slacked on getting Anderson's new born pictures set up before he was born.  I decided to take him to a studio when he was a week old and it was a total disaster.  The room was freezing, the photographer didn't have a lot of experience and Anderson was not a happy boy.  So we ended up leaving empty handed.  My sister Maria and I have the same cameras and we took a photography class together a few months ago, so that pretty much makes us professionals, right?  We decided we could take Anderson's newborn pics at our house. I must say I was pleasantly surprised at how well some of them turned out.  Thanks for the help Aunt Maria!  Here are a few of my favs. (ok,so I have a lot of favorites!)










3 comments:

Sarah said...

Great job on the Pictures!!! They look amazing! Love the Big Brother/Little Brother shirts! :)

Steinhoff Family said...

Amazing pictures! I just love them both so much! Connor looks so big next to Anderson! Great job!

Marla said...

The pictures turned out so sweet.