Thursday, May 24, 2012

1 Month Old

Today Anderson turned one month old.  He is such a good little boy and only fusses when he is tired or hungry (usually!).  He is just the perfect addition to our family and we are all adjusting well.  Anderson is starting to stay awake for longer periods during the day and does really well at night. He normally sleeps a 4-5 hour stretch, wakes up and eats and then sleeps another 3-4 hours and repeats.  He isn't the best napper,but not the worst either.  We love him so much!!  I find myself just sitting and staring at him several times a day...I can't get enough of his sweet little face.  He had his one month check up today.  He got a clean bill of health and did great when given his shot.  He weighs 10lbs 4oz (apparently he is getting plenty to eat!) and is 21 1/2 in. long.  Here are some pictures of our little man.



"That's enough Mom!"


2 comments:

Steinhoff Family said...

I can't believe he is already 1 month old! How did that happen? What a little stud! Love the mohawk he is rockin'!

Evan and Maria said...

Happy 1 month, Anderson! Such a cutie! I think he's looking more and more like Connor all the time! :)