The boys and I tagged along with Mike to Colorado for another work trip. The boys had never been in an airplane before and neither them or I have ever been to Colorado. To say Colorado was beautiful, amazing, breathtaking-- all would be understatements! I was speechless when I saw the mountains for the first time! I normally go picture crazy when it comes to the boys but I swear, for every one picture of the boys I have about 10 of scenery. You could take two steps up the same trail and the view is completely different. Everyone there that we came in contact with was SO nice! I told I Mike I would mover there in a heartbeat- not that we are even thinking about moving! We were only there for three days but I have over 200 pictures (no- I won't post them all!). Needless to say I am breaking this trip up into three posts.
Day 1!
First off- we woke up at 3am to catch our 530 flight. I was nervous the boys would be crabby but they did awesome! They loved their first plane ride and were most excited to order their OJ and get their free snack (the little things). We landed at 7am Colorado time, grabbed breakfast and started sight seeing. We went to red rocks-- unbelievable! Then we hiked several trails around there. We walked through Dinosaur Ridge and saw dinosaur fossils and foot prints- the boys were in AWE! After lunch, we headed to Look out mountain were we saw Buffalo Bills grave sight and hiked some more. That night we ate in downtown Golden, CO- very cute city. Great first day!
Ready for take off!
Anderson's reading the safety procedure and Mike the drink list haha!!
No comments:
Post a Comment