Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Arkansas

We took a mini trip this week to Arkansas.  I wasn't sure what to expect as I have never been to Arkansas before but we were pleasantly surprised!  Monday we arrived at Hot Springs.  I had no idea there were mountains in Arkansas.  We hiked several trails along the mountains-- so beautiful!  We love hiking, looking for cool stuff, and being outside.  This was right up the boys ally!

Of course I forgot my camera- so phone pics it is.














That night we went swimming and had a pizza party in our room!


On Tuesday we drove to Murphysboro, AR to go diamond digging.  This is something Connor has been asking to do for a bout a year.  Mike found this diamond park in AR- its the only one open to the public in the US were you can go and dig for diamonds.  Two people (not us) found diamonds while we were there.  Connor had a blast and Anderson was a complete trooper!  I thought it was so relaxing and honestly could have looked all day!  We did find some cool rocks and quartz.  Making memories and little boys dreams come true!












What a fun mini-vacay!  Love hanging with these boys!

No comments: