Saturday, September 6, 2014

Crown Candy

Connor has been asking for awhile to go back to the Dinosaur place (aka The Science Center).  It was a cloudy, rainy morning so we decided to make his wish come true.  After that we headed to Crown Candy- Mike and the boys have never been.  It is a cute little ice-cream/candy shop that has been around FOREVER and hasn't changed a bit since the beginning.  They serve lunch there and are known for their BLT.  And of course…you have to get an old time, home made shake!  The boys thought it was very cool!

Inside is pretty small, so the wait can be a little bit- but totally worth it!  It's a popular place!


Yummy shakes!


Mike and I of course got the BLT and I couldn't even finish my half-- it was HUGE!! 


Anderson…ha! He had no interest in the shake at-all.  He is more of a strict milk or water guy!


Connor and I- well, we had no problem slurping down that shake!


No comments: