Happy Valentine's Day! This week hasn't been all flowers and candy for us-- Connor has been sick this week and is finally on the up and up. We have had several sleepless nights and working early and late hours to make sure our little man was taken care of-- big thanks to Grandma and GG for their help today! So today we are glad Connor is starting to feel better and that it is Friday and we have a three day weekend ahead of us. Needless to say we decided to just stay in tonight and celebrate with a Papa Murphy's heart shaped pizza and some rice krispies I made-- it was so nice and I wouldn't want it any other way. I am SO thankful and in love with my 3 Valentine's!
I had some red shirts for the boys, but with everything going on (and with Connor wanting to get out his own clothes) they got overlooked. So we settled for a picture with some V-day decorations…ha! I am sure in 10 years Connor will be so annoyed that I made him take a picture holding a zebra heart…can you say, "future blackmail"?!
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!!


1 comment:
So fun Happy V day
Post a Comment