Saturday, February 1, 2014

Eagles

Our boys love birds! They would go to the World Bird Sanctuary by our house every day if we could.  Mike and I thought we would take a ride up to Alton and Grafton to go look for Eagles.  We had it all planned and the boys (Connor) were very excited.  That morning we woke up and it was raining but we decided to go for it anyway.  It wasn't a great trip and the boys weren't able to get out of the car because the rain never let up.  But BY GOLLY we saw Eagles.  They were just floating on the ice down the river.  They really are beautify birds.  I was frustrated because my camera lens kept getting wet and wouldn't focus so I didn't get very many good pictures.  We are hoping to go back in a couple weeks and try again.  Grafton is such a cute little town with restaurants and shops right on the river…definitely a spring trip idea.

No comments: