Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013

We hope all of you and your families had a wonderful Easter.  We had a busy, but fun day of eating, candy, church, visiting family, and candy! The boys were both troopers and enjoyed the Easter egg hunt and all of their baskets (they each had 4 baskets by the time the day was over-- can you say spoiled?)  Connor is really starting to get Santa and the Easter Bunny.  After he found both his and Anderson's baskets he looked at us and said "Aww, I wish the Easter Bunny would come back."  I asked him why and he replied, "So I can say thank you."  So funny!  At the end of the day when we got home I went upstairs to put Anderson to bed.  When I came back down Connor was sitting on the couch with his basket.  I asked him what he was doing and he replied, "I am going to eat allll my candy!"  Umm--- I think not little boy.




No comments: