Friday, March 22, 2013

3 Year Old Thoughts

I saw on another blog a Mom who would ask her kids the same questions every year and record their answers to see how they change.  I thought this was a cute idea and decided to start with Connor this year.  He put a lot of thought into his answers and even changed a few.

Q:What is your favorite color?
A:Red

Q:What is your favorite food?
A:Hotdog and peanut butter jelly

Q:What is your favorite animal?
A:Horsey

Q:What is your favorite bug?
A: Rolly polly

Q:Who is your best friend?
A: Anderson

Q:Who loves you?
A: Daddy and Anderson

Q:Who do you love?
A: Daddy, Anderson, and everybody

Q:What are your favorite things?
A: Playing with all my toys

Q:What is your favorite toy?
A:Soccer net and Spiderman

Q:What is your favorite book?
A:Dinosaurs

Q:What is your favorite game?
A:Elephant game

Q:What is your favorite sport?
A: Balls

I can't wait to see how his answers change over the years.  He also let me know at the end of my questions that his favorite letter is "N"(good to know! ;-)) Followed by, "Mom, I don't want to play this anymore." Ha!



I can't not include this cutie patootie...I can only imagine the answers I will get from him!



1 comment:

marla said...

great idea! I love his answers