One of my favorite fall activities is going to the pumpkin patch. We headed to Stuckmeyer's Farm for some pumpkin picking fun. Connor loved looking at the pumpkins and the animals and playing on the playground and in the corn maze. He saw the tractor pulling the barrel train and wanted to go for a ride. Mike and I remembered how much he hated the ride at Eckerts while apple picking so we decided it was not a good idea. Connor was persistent and so finally we explained that he would have to ride by himself without Mommy and Daddy and that he couldn't cry. He agreed so we let him ride. He sat so still the whole ride with his hands together (we laughed that he was praying). When the tractor pulled in at the end he jumped out, smiled and said "I didn't cry!" So funny!! It was a fun morning and we can't wait to carve our pumpkins.


3 comments:
Cutie patooties! Love the pics! :)
So adorable! I love their spider shirts!! I can't believe what a big boy Anderson is becoming. Just love them both!
Post a Comment