Monday, October 29, 2012

6 Months

Anderson is now 6 months old-- half a year!!  He is sitting like up and gets up on all fours...only a matter of time before he takes off crawling- Yikes!  He is starting to become a Momma's boy and I can't say that upsets me ;-)  He is all smiles for the most part, that is, unless he is putting something in his mouth (and everything gets put in his mouth).  He is a drooling machine but no teeth yet. He LOVES to eat his fruits and veggie.  I have a feeling he is going to be a good eater just like his big brother.  Anderson keeps us smiling and we couldn't love him any more. 

Happy 1/2 birthday buddy!  We love you so much and are so thankful that you are in our family.  You bring so much joy and love to our family-- we are truly blessed to have such a sweet little man.  All our Love!

As I was saying...everything goes in the mouth!

1 comment:

Evan and Maria said...

Happy 6 months, Anderson! We love you! :)