Monday, April 23, 2012

The Time Has Come

Today is the day that we have been preparing for the past 9 months.  I am sitting at home waiting for the phone call from Mercy Hospital telling me that my bed is ready and I can come in to start my induction.  When I went to the doctor last week, my blood pressure was starting to rise.  He told me he would give me until today to go into labor and then he would induce me.  I am a little disappointed that I didn't go into labor on my own, but I am so ready to meet Anderson and become a family of four. 

I have 100 different emotions going through me right now-- mainly because of my crazy hormones I'm sure.  I am excited, nervous, happy, sad, anxious, and so much more.  I am mainly nervous about Connor.  He is in such good hands and will be fine, but still I can't help but to worry about him.  I am so anxious and excited to see Anderson, to hold him, kiss him, and introduce him to our family and friends.  I am hoping and praying that we have a safe and healthy delivery. I am also hoping that Anderson arrives today and not tomorrow...but as I kept telling myself over and over and over this weekend...we are on God's time, not Marcia's time. Please keep us in your prayers today.  I will post pictures and updates as soon as I can.

In the mean time...
Our last picture as a family of three

My handsome, yet goofy, breakfast date from this morning :-)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

That is me, commenting above. For some reason it didn't have me log in and published it as anonymous!

Cindy said...

See, this is why I usually don't leave comments on blogs! So, the first comment didn't go through, just my follow-up! I originally said that the 24th is a great day to have a birthday, because it's also Ally's birthday! Good luck today, Marcia! We will be praying for you and are looking forward to hearing the good news about Anderson's arrival!