That is right...Anderson is here and couldn't be any better! I wasn't called into my induction until 5p.m Monday night. By the time I got to the hospital I was already in labor. I received pitocin for half an hour and then they turned it off because it was causing my contractions to be too close together. Everything moved very fast and at 2:38am on 4/24/2012 Anderson quickly joined our world and we haven't stopped smiling yet. He weighed 7lbs 11oz and was 20 inches long. We are completely in love! Connor has been amazing with his new little brother. He likes to "hold" Anderson for little bits at a time, give him kisses, and bring him toys. When Connor wants to hold him he says, "I hold it"...I keep trying to explain that Anderson is not an "it" but a "him" :-) We came home from the hospital yesterday, 4/25 and had a great first night at home as our new family of four. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Now without further ado...Here is Mr. Anderson.

 |
| I feel so blessed that God picked me to be the Mommy to these boys! |
 |
| Our first family picture...both boys look thrilled, right? |
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! You look GREAT :) Anderson is so precious and that family picture still in the hospital is sooo cute!
Love the picture of Connor holding Anderson...so sweet! :)
Post a Comment