I had to take him straight to the doctor to get his flu shot. I stopped by our house, ran in and picked up another pair of shorts. I tried changing him when we got to the doctor's office, but he wasn't having it. So I took him in as he was. I was explaining to the nurse what happened and she said, "Oh, don't worry. Now I don't even have to push up his shorts to give him his shot." Awesome!! :-)
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Richard Simmons
When Connor was really little I would give his sitter, Lisa, an extra outfit to keep at her house in case he spit up or had an accident. I have not done that in about a year since he is bigger and doesn't have such issues normally. When I went to pick Connor up today he was dressed like Richard Simmons. It seems he had an accident during nap time and pooped out of his diaper. Since I haven't brought Lisa clothes in almost a year, the only pair of shorts she had for him were size 9 months. HAHA!
I had to take him straight to the doctor to get his flu shot. I stopped by our house, ran in and picked up another pair of shorts. I tried changing him when we got to the doctor's office, but he wasn't having it. So I took him in as he was. I was explaining to the nurse what happened and she said, "Oh, don't worry. Now I don't even have to push up his shorts to give him his shot." Awesome!! :-)

I had to take him straight to the doctor to get his flu shot. I stopped by our house, ran in and picked up another pair of shorts. I tried changing him when we got to the doctor's office, but he wasn't having it. So I took him in as he was. I was explaining to the nurse what happened and she said, "Oh, don't worry. Now I don't even have to push up his shorts to give him his shot." Awesome!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hilarious! :)
Post a Comment