Several families we know have blogs so that their family and friends can keep track of what is going on in their lives and with their kids. I never thought I would want to have a blog, but now that Mr. Connor is growing SO incredibly fast, I have reconsidered. Part of me is doing this for family and friends and part of me is selfishly doing this for myself so that I can have a place to keep special memories of our little man. I promise to try my best to keep up with postings. Mike and I hope you enjoy our blog and visit often to watch Connor grow...
Connor is pretty excited about the blog himself :-)
7 comments:
What a "Handsome" and "Cute" Great Connor. He gets that from his Grandpa's Bill and Scott. The best times are ahead. The joys will be numerous.
Love you guys,
(G) Scott
I love this blog! His smile in the picture is priceless!
Yeah! Welcome to the blog world! Connor is such a cutie! :)
Love,
Aunt Maria
What a handsome man!! Well done Marcia and Mike! :)
-Emily Godefroid
I'm so excited and my students are excited too! Another blog for them to check in the morning! Love you Baby Connor!
Get that kid a JOB!!! I thought you would be better than that Mike just let your kid lay around all day. I'm glad you decided to do this for me I'm sure that was the final straw Marcia.
MAY BE A FOOTBALL PLAYER, MAY BE TOO BIG FOR SOCCER.
Post a Comment