Here are a few pics from today...
Thursday, March 18, 2010
2 Months Old
Connor turned 2 months old today! He is growing everyday and is starting to develop the sweetest personality. He is smiling all the time and is starting to love his rattles, play gym, and anything with lights or music. I can't believe how much he has changed and how big he has got in just two months. He had to go for his 2 month check up today and received 2 shots--there were a few tears at first but he got through it like a champ. He weighs 12lbs 12oz and is a very healthy boy. Mike and I are adjusting to being parents and are so proud of our little man. We love you Connor...happy 2 month birthday!
Here are a few pics from today...


The day we brought Connor home
Connor today laughing at his bird
Here are a few pics from today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that last picture... his smile is contagious! So sweet!
Post a Comment