Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day

Seven years ago on Mother's day we announced to our families that we were expecting our first baby!  It is hard to believe this is my seventh mother's day!  I love being a mom more than anything else in the world-  best job ever!  Very challenging at times as well as frustrating here and there, however it is worth every minute and so rewarding!  My boys make me smile every day and fill our home with so much love and joy and noise.  I know that I am blessed and never take for granted how lucky I am to be a mom.  Happy Mother's day to all the moms out there, especially my mom, MIL, sisters, SIL, and everyone else who inspires me, helps me, supports me, and listens to me vent. ;)

I had a great day!  Mike made breakfast for us and then we went to Castlewood for a long hike.  Then my MIL came over to celebrate and then we went to my sister Maria's for a BBQ.  Such a beautiful day!  My cup is overflowing!!














No comments: