Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Destin 2015

So I stink at blogging lately!  Every time I get on here I am catching up for a whole month- ugh! Ok, now that I got that off my chest…

We went back to Destin this year for our annual trip to the beach.  This year was extra special because Mike's brother, Kevin, got married on the beach this year.  We got to spend our week surrounded by family and friends and celebrate Kevin and Christina!

We still manage to keep our same, usual beach routine- wake up, beach, lunch, beach, dinner, sleep and REPEAT!  It was a rough week ;-)

The weather couldn't be better and the atmosphere, well, is just my kind of Heaven.  The bus had fun playing with all the kids there!  Our friends John and Marissa and their sweet girls were also there the same week so we had fun meeting up with them and letting the kids play.

The wedding was beautiful and we couldn't be any happier for the newlyweds!

So without further ado-- here are a few of the gazillion pictures.  See you next time beach!



































No comments: