Saturday, February 7, 2015

Mastodon Park

Sixty degree weather in February?! Yes, PLEASE!!  Two days ago it was snowing and today was mid sixties, sunny, and fabulous! So we felt the need to take full advantage and get the heck out of our house.  We headed to Mastodon State Park for a hike and some rock throwing.  The trail was a bit muddy from the melted snowfall-- but who am I kidding- I have 2 boys and they LOVE mud!  :-) The tennis shoes are in the washer as I type.

It felt so nice to be outside playing and to feel the sun on our skin.  Ahhhh!  The boys were very excited and pretty much ran the entire trail- except to stop and find "fossils" and throw rocks.  When we got into the car to come home Connor said, "That was a lot of walking for a 5 year old." Ha! Bring.on.Spring!





















No comments: