The Kargacins were lucky to get some free tickets to the Polar Express preview night on Friday-- and we were VERY lucky because they had enough tickets to invite us to go along! The boys were dressed in their Christmas PJ's. The train took off from Union Station downtown. It is a special train brought in just for this event. It was decorated in Christmas wreaths, garland, and presents and everything was just like the movie. We had our own cook and she was AWESOME! She did a great job at singing the hot chocolate song- and, yes, we enjoyed some yummy hot chocolate and delicious cookies! The train went to the North Pole and back (in just an hour round trip- Surprising, I know!)-- SO FUN! They read out load over the speakers the Polar Express story and then Santa showed up to hand all the kids their own Christmas bell! We ended the ride back with some Christmas sing along. It was such a special night! All four kids did awesome and had a blast-- the best part of the night was watching their faces in complete excitement! What a great way to start the Christmas spirit! I am definitely going to have my house decorated for Christmas this week!!
Thanks Kargacins for inviting us!!
I went a little picture crazy!
Hot-Hot-Hot Hot Chocolate!
"The North Pole"
This is the only pic I could get of all 4 kids and the kid in the back photo bombed us- HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment