Friday, July 18, 2014

4 1/2

Today is Connor's 4 1/2 birthday!  He wanted to go to Steak N Shake for dinner and ice-cream…and so we did! :-)

After dinner we went to go look at some cars and when we walked into the show room there were tons of balloons and Connor says, "Mom!  These balloons are for me for my birthday and a half!"

Tonight I was putting him to bed and we had a little conversation that went like this:

Me: "Connor, I cannot believe you are 4 1/2.  Will you please stop growing?"

Connor: "Mom, I have to grow so I can be a grownup.  I have never been a grownup before."

Me: "Why do you want to be a grownup?"

Connor: "So I can go to work with Daddy and play on the computer and eat snacks.  Then I will take my peanut butter and jelly and eat in the lunch store on a chair with my friends.  It is going to be so fun!"

Me: "Do you think that is what Daddy does at work?"

Connor: "Yes, he has so many friends because he has the coolest work on his computer."

Ha! This boy has quite the imagination (or Mike has a really fun job?!)  :-)



No comments: