Three years ago this day Paige Jordan Steinhoff came into our lives. While she was only with us for three days we constantly remember her precious life. I can't help but wonder what she would look like today or even fathom how many smiles she would have brought to our faces with her sweet words and giggles. But the truth is that I smile often thinking about her in Heaven. I smile often thinking about how blessed I am to call her my niece.
New Years day brings so many mixed emotions. As we leave another year behind us, I will never forget the memories or love I have for this sweet girl. I look forward to the future and hold tight to the past.
Happy 3rd Birthday Paige. We love you!
We wish you all a happy, healthy, and holy 2014. Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment