Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Happy Mother's Days to all the wonderful Moms out there especially my sisters, sis in laws, and friends.  And a very happy Mom's Day to my Mom and mother in law.  Both of you are amazing and have helped shaped us into the parents we are today.  We love you both and appreciate all you do for us!

I had a great Mother's day with my boys!  We had a full day of church, family, eating too much and having fun.  I feel so blessed to be the Mom of my two boys and I wouldn't trade them for the world.  I have learned so much through motherhood and I am positive that I have so much more to learn.  It can be the biggest challenge and yet the biggest reward all at the same time.  I can truly say I LOVE everything about being a Mom and am so thankful everyday for my little men!

One lesson I have learned is to pick my battles.  Connor was not interested in being in a picture this morning so instead of fighting it I figured I would just capture one a different day.  However, here is my littlest love...

 After church we headed to Grandma and Drew's for breakfast.  Connor drove Anderson all around in the John Deere...ha!

No comments: