Saturday, January 19, 2013

Truck Party

Connor has been asking for months for a "truck party".  I wasn't sure what he had in mind---heck, let's be honest, I don't know if he knew what he was even asking for, but "we" decided on a construction theme and went with it.  I hope it was everything he ever imagined ;-)!

He had so much fun and that is the most important thing.  He played his little heart out and enjoyed every last second.  He was melting my heart as he made sure to show people every truck..ha!  Thank you everyone for making it such a special day for our little man!  And a special thank you to Grandma and Grandpa G for letting us have another party at your house.

I always have intentions of taking tons of pictures, but then I get talking busy and forget.  We caught the important parts.


No comments: