We are back from Destin - sad :-( We had a wonderful trip! Connor was all in all pretty good, we had amazing weather, good company, and yummy food-- who could as for anything more? I can't say that Connor loved the beach, but he did tolerate it here and there. He did, however, LOVE the pool- especially because he can swim by himself (well, with his floaties on). We had SO much fun-- it is good to be home safe and sound, but oh what we would do for another week there.
Here are a some pictures-- sorry it is a lot, but it is hard to cram a week into a few pictures. ;-)
Not so much love at first sight
Connor's first time in ocean-- my camera was a little foggy
Packing the cooler
Our friends John, Marissa, and Avery were also in Destin last week. We met up for dinner and play time.

Loved jumping in the pool!!
1 comment:
The pictures are great! I especially love the family pics on the beach! I'm so jealous... we may need a beach vacation next year! So glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment