Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt

This Saturday we went to an alumni Easter egg hunt at Notre Dame High school-- courtesy of Grandma Godefroid. Connor loved the games and finding the eggs (or "balls" as he called them). Connor did not love the Easter Bunny. I think I still have marks on my shoulder from him gripping me so hard. I think it is funny that 4 months ago he had no issues with Santa, but now he is more aware and he was not going to sit on the rabbit's lap for anything. It was a lot of fun and he is still working on eating all the candy he got. Thanks Grandma!
Fishing for an Easter prize

Found some eggs
And put them in his basket
This is as close as he would get to the Bunny and yes...he was mad!

1 comment:

Marissa and Johnny said...

That last picture is hilarious! At least YOU were smiling! Ha!