Sunday, January 30, 2011

Talker

Connor is becoming more and more vocal and even saying a few words. The other night he grabbed my cell phone off the couch. Normally he takes it and chews on it so I take it right back. However, I guess he has seen Mommy use it enough times now to realize what he is supposed to do with a phone. I am not sure who he was talking to, but from what I could grasp, they had a great conversation. It was too funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't let Great Connor get that smart phone before the old Great one. He is just sooo cute. You guys are so lucky. Lets have family dinner soon. I know you and your sister (Sara) will do all the planning. Just let me know ahead of showing up.

Love you guys

mg said...

He was talking to me - he called to ask if he could have a sleepover. Didn't he tell you?