Connor got his very first haircut today! We decided to start the year off mullet free. His hair is very fine, but it was long-- so he just needed a little taken off. I was very hesitant to go through with the process, but after it was all said and done, our baby boy looks like a handsome little man and I couldn't be happier. The girl that cut his hair was SO nice and very quick! We will definitely be visiting her again. Bye bye baby hair...hello big boy!!
Connor Before


Connor During...sitting on Mommy's lap
1 comment:
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY CONNOR! YOU ARE SOOOO BIG. I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND EAT LOTS OF CAKE AND ICE CREAM. GET IT ALL OVER YOUR FACE, HANDS, CLOTHES SO DADDY CAN CLEAN YOU UP. WE LOVE YOU
AUNT LUE, UNCLE JIM, JOHN MICHAEL, CLAYTON AND GRACIE THE DOG.
Post a Comment