Sunday, April 18, 2010

3 months old!

Connor is 3 months old today. He is getting bigger and stronger all the time. He has been rolling from his tummy to his back more and more and holding his head up so strong. I love when he coos and responds to us with his sweet little smile. I still cannot get over how fast they change and grow-- it is amazing! We love you so much Connor!!

We took Connor to get his 3 month pictures taken yesterday. They were supposed to take 30-40 pictures of him, however after 6 pictures, Connor had a bit of an explosion and not only dirtied his diaper, but his onesie, his shorts, and the photographers blanket. I have never seen anything like it from him before. We spent more time in the bathroom cleaning him up then we did getting his picture taken. Luckily out of the 6 pictures taken 3 of them turned out pretty well. Below are 2 of my favorites!

5 comments:

Evan and Maria said...

Such a handsome boy! Can you believe he's already 3 months old?? Crazy! :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures and even better smiles.

Aunt Marissa said...

So freakin' cute! I love you so much Connor!

marla wokurka said...

He he has the sweetest smile. What a handsome man!!

Danielle said...

The pictures are adorable! I can't believe how big he is already. The story though... that's hilarious!